Conference of the Americas on International Education (CAIE-CAEI)
The Conference of the Americas on International Education (CAIE) is an essential forum for stakeholders in Higher Education that fosters fruitful dialogues and debates, aiming to contribute to the internationalization and quality of Higher Education. The CAIE allows decision makers and professionals to exchange and examine various public policies, as well as diverse models, paradigms, consolidated best practices, challenges and the latest trends emerging from the international education sector, while generating meaningful contacts for institutional collaboration. The previous CAIE editions: Canada-2010, Brazil-2012 and Mexico-2013 counted with the participation of 2316 delegates from 52 countries and have become a common space that promotes the enhancement of academic collaboration in the continent.
CAIE ECUADOR 2015
A Space for Academic Meeting … from the Middle of the World
We are ready to promote the discussion of current challenges, paradigms, practices and trends on international education.
Why participate in the CAIE?
- Meet, and exchange ideas with more than 500 university presidents, vice-presidents, experienced Higher Education leaders, provosts, institutional directors, professors, academics and researchers, students, specialists, experts, and high-level representatives from university associations and governmental bodies, as well as delegates from national and international organizations;
- Participate in a vast array of academic activities, among which are workshops and concurrent sessions;
- Take advantage of the multiple institutional and thematic networking, opportunities that are available in the program, with the aim of developing and strengthening institutional alliances and collaborations;
- Create and consolidate privileged relations and collaborations with leaders of Higher Education institutions and governments from various parts of the world;
- Learn about new experiences and best practices within internationalization, in general; and, more specifically, within the field of innovation, science and technology;
- Leverage your leadership skills in the field of international education, and within the sectors of innovation, science and technology;
- Be informed about the latest trends in international education, innovation, science and technology. Gain visibility by promoting your institution’s programs among CAIE delegates and participants.
- Gain visibility by promoting your institution’s programs among CAIE delegates and participants.
CAIE Memorandum signatory members:
- OUI-IOHE: Inter-American Organization for Higher Education
- CBIE-BCEI: Canadian Bureau for International Education
- CLADEA: Consejo Latinoamericano de Escualas de Administración
- CONAHEC: Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration
- CRP: Consejo de Rectores de Panamá
- AMPEI: Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional
- ADRU: Asociación Dominicana de Rectores de Universidades
- AIEA: Association of International Education Administrators
- ANR: Asamblea Nacional de Rectores
- ANUIES: Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior
- ASCUN: Asociación Colombiana de Universidades
- AUF: Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
- AUGM : Asociación de Universidades Grupo Montevideo
- CEUB: Comité Ejecutivo de la Universidad Boliviana
- CIN: Consejo Nacional de Rectores
- CONARE: Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras
- CRUB: Conselho de Reitores das Universidades Brasileiras
- CSUCA: Consejo Superior Universitario Centroamericano
- FAUBAI: Associação de Assessorias de Instituições de Ensino Superior Brasilieras para Assuntos Internacionais
- FIMPES: Federación de Instituciones Mexicanas Particulares de Educación Superior
- Grupo de Universidades Iberoamericanas La Rábida
- ReLARIES: Red Latinoamericana y del Caribe de Redes de Relaciones Internacionales de Instituciones de Educación Superior
- LASPAU: Academic and Professional Programs for the Americas
- UDUAL: Unión de Universidades de América Latina y el Caribe
Para más información, visite: www.caie-caei.org