College of the Americas (COLAM)
The academic networks of COLAM are consortia of Higher Education Institutions and members of the IOHE that develop and offer training programs to promote an Inter-American, interdisciplinary, and intercultural perspective of themes related to regional interest, while researching themes relevant to regional social development.
- Skill development in higher education, such as: the internationalization of higher education, library management, the implementation of ICT strategies, and the professional development of indigenous teachers.
- Skill development in the public sector, or themes relevant to social development, such as: social determinants of health, strategic development of information technology, gender and governance, human rights, and teacher training.
- Access specialized training programs with an Inter-American perspective.
- Connect with high-level international experts in various fields of COLAM academic networks.
- Establish strategic alliances with a group of renowned institutions and experts in th various areas of COLAM’s services.
COLAM Board of Directors
IOHE Executive Director: David Julien
COLAM Executive Director: Fernando Daniels Cardozo
COLAM Executive Committee:
3744 Jean Brillan, Office 592
Canada H3T 1P1
Telephone: +1 (514) 343-6980
For further information, please contact: [email protected]